Apply for 3612 Installer, electrician and other positions
Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Western Railway is recruiting candidates for apprenticeship positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions by visiting the official website of RRC WR – rrc-wr.com. Candidates should note that the registration process will open on May 28 and end on June 27, 2022. Through this recruitment process, a total of 3612 positions of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Mechanic, etc., will be filled in the organization. The Selecting Authority will review applicants’ applications solely on the basis of the information provided in the online application form, after which the document verification cycle will take place in the relevant divisions and workshops.
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy details
- Editor – 941
- Welder – 378
- Carpenter – 221
- Painter – 213
- Diesel Mechanic – 209
- Auto Mechanic – 15
- Electrician – 639
- Electronic Mechanic – 112
- Cabler – 14
- Refrigerator (AC- Mechanical) – 147
- Pipefitter – 186
- Plumber – 126
- Draftsman (Civil) – 88
- PASS – 252
- Stenographer – 8
- Machinist – 26
- Turner – 37
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or have passed Class 10 in the 10+2 system with a minimum of 50% overall marks from a recognized board in order to apply for the positions.
- Applicants who have failed the ITI should not apply.
- Candidates between the ages of 15 and 24 can apply.
- The application fee is 100/100. SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants are not required to pay a fee.
- Payment can be made using debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Here’s How to Apply
- Step 1: To apply for the positions, applicants must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Next, on the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary information.
- Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 5: Applicants must then pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Click the “submit” button to continue.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the document for future needs.