Upgrades and new construction programs drive transformational growth
DUBLIN, August 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The U.S. Department of Defense Transport Aircraft Modernization Growth Opportunities report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research service focuses on US Department of Defense (DoD) transport aircraft modernization budget expenditures and contracts. The DoD deploys numerous transport aircraft to move troops and cargo and perform air-to-air refueling. Ongoing modernization is required to ensure all aircraft are mission ready and to maximize operational efficiency.
Much of the DoD’s transport aircraft inventory includes older airframes that require extensive maintenance, repair, and overhaul to remain at peak efficiency. These aircraft and newer built airframes continue to receive upgraded avionics, engines and sensors.
The study covers research, development, test, evaluation, procurement, operation and maintenance activities in space, with the base year 2021.
Programs listed are from the DoD budget request for fiscal year 2023, while contract activity is for 2021 and 2022. The DoD transport aircraft budget request includes expenditures for the Navy, Marine Corps , Air Force and Joint Services.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the U.S. Department of Defense Transport Aircraft Modernization Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Purpose and overview
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Program funding by ministry
- Program funding by type
- Representative programs 2023
- Representative contracts
- Representative industry participants
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Growth Opportunity 2: System Upgrades
- Growth Opportunity 3: Research and Development
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q3btf0
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets